We’re looking for a well-rounded designer who is comfortable getting their hands into a variety of work. We need someone who fits in well with our collaborative culture and wants to build their experience designing materials for a range of applications across many industries.
UpHouse is a proud, Certified Canadian Diverse Supplier, registered with CGLCC. We believe diversity of thought, opinions and people make for better ideas, new perspectives and a stronger business. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. If this job isn’t the right fit, you might be a great addition to our UpHouse network of talented contractors, project specialists and support staff.
- Get top-notch creative work out the door
- Design materials related to campaigns, brands and online work
- Participate in client brainstorms, planning and brand sessions
- Manage some of your own projects
- Produce quality work within existing brand standards
- Manage your own schedule and timelines
- Work collaboratively with our network of designers and creators
- Develop materials that build and promote the UpHouse brand in the marketplace
- Produce clean, print-ready files
- Be responsible for the quality of your visual product that goes out the door
- A hard worker, a team player, a good listener, a nice person (all of the good stuff)
- Post-secondary training in design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, etc.
- A person who is organized, disciplined and maintains clean working files
- Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels
- Strong layout and typesetting skills
- Someone with some flexibility in their schedules (not a lot, but enough to connect with clients and designers from different time zones occasionally)
Interested applicants, please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com